View Resume: PDF | DOCX | DOC
- Languages: C++, Python
- DCC APIs: MotionBuilder, Maya, Fusion, After Effects
- Frameworks / APIs: Qt, ZeroMQ, OpenGL
Also proficient in C, Standard ML, Racket, Ruby, UnrealScript, C#, MEL, and SQL.
Software Developer / Pipeline TD
Pendulum Studios — San Diego, CA
- Created a set of filmmaking tools for camera capture and virtual production, including the streaming of real-time motion capture data, cameras, and lights from MotionBuilder to Unreal for previsualization.
- Developed an extensive pipeline for a high-volume turnkey project, enabling a small team of animators to complete hundreds of individual animations within time and quality constraints. Completely automated the processes of render setup and compositing.
- Supported production efforts wherever required on both pre-rendered and real-time projects by writing tools and scripts targeted at specific, immediate needs.
- Maintained an internal Python codebase providing extensions for Maya, MotionBuilder, Fusion, et al., along with general-purpose library code to minimize redundancies between scripts and tools.
- iYoga (iOS)
- The Amazing Spider-Man (360 / PS3)
- The Black Eyed Peas Experience (360)
B.F.A., Interactive Design and Game Development
Savannah College of Art and Design — Savannah, GA
- Magna Cum Laude, Academic Achievement Award